The V.G. Young Institute of County Government offers online courses to support professional development while satisfying continuing education mandates. The courses are designed for various levels of experience. Participants are able to browse the catalog below and immediately access courses following payment confirmation. In addition, participants will have a 90 day period to view the materials and complete the course.
Visit the Online Course Library today!
Users will need to create an account to enroll.
- Browse library to select a course
- Create an account for each participant, or login to an existing account
- Provide payment information
- Participate in online courses, activities, assessments, and evaluations
- Receive your certificate of completion to print or save to your computer
Group Registration: To register groups of five or more individuals, please contact Kim Hopcus at the Institute by calling 979-845-4572 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information regarding continuing education credit requirements can be found by clicking the links below:
Online Course Policy: The purchase of an Online Course gives the registered user the license to access the materials for 90 days. Once enrolled, no refunds will be granted. All online products are single-user licenses and any sharing or other abuse will result in immediate suspension without a refund.